Floral Crown Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Grab your girlfriends, sisters, daughters or mom and spend a fun evening our farm making beautiful floral crowns! There will be an assortment of beautiful in season blooms already harvested and ready for you to choose from. Instruction will be given and all supplies will be provided.
There will be sweet treats as well as water and lemonade to enjoy while you work on your crown. You may bring your own alcohol to this event, glasses will be provided.
A few things to keep in mind:
- While pretty summer sandals with heels will no doubt have you feeling extra fabulous, please wear flats! Our property has hills, lumps and bumps.
- Consider wearing bug repellant as sometimes the mosquitos are relentless in the evenings. There isn't much shade, so don't forget to wear sunscreen!
- Because of the amount of flowers we grow, we also have lots of bees! If you are allergic, please remember your epi-pen in case you get stung.
- It's not that we don't love furry friends, but please leave your pets at home.
- There will be a porta-potty on site.
*In the event that it's raining the day of this class, it will be held inside our home in our upstairs loft.
*This event is for ages 18 and over. Each participant will need their own ticket.
*Ticket sales will close three days prior to event so that I can properly prepare for the class to give you the best experience possible.
I can't wait to see you at the farm for this fun class!
- Floral Crown Class$50$500$0